Hi all
Welcome back! I hope you all had a good break and spent some time relaxing with family and friends. As well, thank you all for your very kind and thoughtful gifts. I was suitably spoiled and enjoyed sharing everything with my family over the holidays! Thank you!
We are in the midst of preparing report cards for Term 1. There are some of you who still need to hand in assignments from last year and I will be speaking with each of you about this. Last year, I wrote notes in agendas with instructions that parent(s) were to sign and return to me. The next step is for me to start calling home. Please do not have me resort to this. Your assignments are due immediately.
For those of you have me for Math - there will be a Math Quiz on translations and reflections on Wednesday. Please review your notes and come to class prepared.
See you all tomorrow.
Ms V.
No comments:
Post a Comment